Sta.rosa De Lima Parish Church
The Parish of St. Rose of Lima is situated in the valley of Teresa formerly called Oroquieta, and used to be part of the municipality of Morong before it was annexed to Antipolo. The town’s name Oroquieta was later changed to Sta. Rosa in honor of the Patroness. For the third time, Sta. Rosa was finally moved to the jurisdiction of Teresa in honor of the mother of Don Mariano Rodriquez Candelaria, a spanish lawyer who labored for the independence of the town. In 1903 a chapel, a camalig style building was erected to honor Sta Rosa.
This tourist spot is found in ML Quezon, Teresa, Rizal